Betty is a member of the Corporate and Securities Group with a niche practice providing advice to biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Her clients call upon her for advice and assistance in handling general corporate matters, operational matters as well as transactional matters. Her in-depth experience and focus on the life science industry not only enable her to bring practical solutions to issues that relate to the biotech and pharmaceutical industry but also to spot trends and gauge industry standards over time and locale. Clients greatly appreciate her added value to transactions from both a legal and business perspective.
- Recognized in Chambers USA as one of America's leading corporate/M&A lawyers (2014 & 2016)
- Fordham University School of Law, 1992, J.D.
- Fordham University, 1992, MBA
- University of Pennsylvania, 1988, B.A.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Member of the New Jersey Bar Association Ethics Committee for Mercer County
- Member of the Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association of New Jersey