Austin is an associate in the firm's Global Commercial Disputes Group focusing on litigation matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Austin worked for a litigation boutique where he gained experience in state and federal court. He has represented clients at oral arguments, deposed and defended fact witnesses, managed various aspects of discovery, and drafted motions and trial briefs. Austin also has experience advising clients on a broad array of disputes, including those for product liability, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, and toxic torts.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2015, J.D.
- Stanford University, 2011, B.A., Political Science and Sociology
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- Member, Mike Yancy's Place Inc. Board of Directors
- Volunteer Coach, Bay Area Christian School
- Published by Am Law Litigation Daily on "The Virtual Trial: Is It Our New Normal?" 6 October 2020