Erica is an associate in the Life Sciences & Health Industry Group, focusing on complex products liability litigation on behalf of Reed Smith’s pharmaceutical and medical device clients. Her practice has also included financial services and civil litigation, including the defense of creditors, mortgage lenders and servicers, insurance companies, and other businesses. She has experience with multi-district litigations and practices in both state and federal courts. She is also an ambassador to the firm’s Records & E-Discovery practice group with experience managing large scale discovery efforts, including data preservation and production, cross-border discovery, and issues related to privilege, databases, and privacy.
- Super Lawyers “Rising Star” (2013-2016)
- Pasadena Magazine, “Top Attorney” in Commercial Litigation (2011-2015)
- Reed Smith Pro Bono Honor Roll (2009-2012, 2014-2015)
- Columbia University, 2005, B.A., Columbia College, Philosophy-Economics, John Jay Scholar
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2008, J.D., Articles Editor, Hastings International and Comparative Law Review
- Mandarin Chinese