Thomas is a litigator representing leading companies in their commercial disputes and product liability matters. Thomas has served in national, regional, and trial counsel, and other strategic roles on behalf of clients in a variety of industries, including life sciences, biotech, mechanical manufacturing, real estate, transportation, and private investment ventures. His experience includes complex mass tort litigation, cross-border business disputes, federal multi-district and statewide coordinations, class action defense, and high-profile matters garnering national media attention. Thomas has practiced in numerous federal and state trial courts around the country, as well as in the California Court of Appeal.
- Reed Smith's Pro Bono Honor Roll (2014)
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 1994, J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles, 1991, B.A., Political Science
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California