Peter is a transactional lawyer who practices in commodity derivatives, derivatives and structured products and carbon finance. With more than 13 years of experience in the commodities markets, Peter has used his experience to build a market leading reputation as consistently recognized by Chambers and Partners UK and Global (2009 to 2015), in the London Super Lawyers List for Energy and Natural Resources (2014-15), as a Leading individual for Commodities (General) by Legal 500 UK (2014-15), by PLC’s WhichLawyer (2011) and is listed in Who’s Who Legal: Environment 2015. He acts for commodity merchants, miners, utilities, investment banks, multilateral development institutions, corporates and fund managers.
- College of Law, 2007, Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test
- Inns of Court School of Law, London, 1996, Bar Vocational Course
- University of London, 1995, LL.B., Hons
- England and Wales
- New York
- Supreme Court - England and Wales
- Supreme Court - Bangladesh (Dhaka Bar, Bangladesh)
Peter is highly involved with the International Emissions Trading Association and chairs its Legal Working Group; he is also an active participant of ISDA’s Emissions Trading Working Group and the Commodity Derivatives Working Group.