Hubert counsels businesses of all sizes in complying with data privacy laws and regulations, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (VCDPA), the Colorado Privacy Act (CPA), the Biometric Information Privacy Act (BIPA), the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Hubert has experience drafting and reviewing privacy policies, terms and conditions, information security policies, and data processing agreements, as well as working with companies in conducing data mapping analysis, standing up data privacy compliance frameworks, and building global privacy compliance solutions.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2020, J.D., magnum cum laude, Order of the Coif
- North Central College, 2017, B.A., Economics and Finance
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- CALI Award in Computer and Network Privacy and Security and Business Organizations
- 2019 Federal Defender Program Board of Director’s Special Recognition Award