In the course of the last 10 years in practice, Molly has established herself as a strong, uncompromising litigator. She represents all of her clients, regardless of the industry in which they work or the needs that they have, with complete confidence and tenacity.
- Honored as a 2010 Reed Smith Sean Halpin Award Honorable Mention for her pro bono work
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2006, J.D.
- Santa Clara University, 2000, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California