Kerren’s practice is devoted to a wide range of commercial and financial services litigation. Kerren is also a member of the Real Estate Group, and has a strong background in intellectual property issues, including copyright and trademark infringement cases. Kerren has represented clients in various contexts at all stages of litigation in federal and state trial and appellate courts as well as alternative dispute resolution forums. As part of her practice, she defends financial services clients, including banks and other financial institutions, in civil litigation, including consumer lending actions, national and statewide putative class actions, and employment actions.
- Hofstra University School of Law, 2001, J.D.,
Hofstra Law Review
- University of Buffalo, 1998, B.S., Political Science, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Sixth Circuit