Tipo de evento: Seminario web
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 28 September 2020, 8:00 AM CDT
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 30 September 2020, 12:15 PM CDT
This year’s Medical Device Cybersecurity Risk Mitigation Conference will virtually connect security leaders to share best practices in the following modules:
- Module 1: Managing Cybersecurity Risk Through Various Assessments & Robust Management Systems
- Module 2: Cybersecurity Collaboration Between MDMs & HDOs to Ensure Patient Safety
- Module 3: Considerations for Compliance with Regulatory Guidelines & Privacy Requirements
Join Reed Smith partner Kim Gold during Module 2, for her presentation "Legal Perspective: Application of Essential Cybersecurity Controls for Regulated Software."
Medical devices employ software to innovate technology as well as establish mobility and depending on the capabilities or intended use, the product could be within FDA oversight. The classification of software and level of regulation determines the approach to controlling cyber constituents and security considerations. Manufacturers must manage software vendors and modifications that occur in the coding, type of connection, and changes outside the supplier domain, such as updates to operating systems to mitigate vulnerabilities.
For more information, or to register, visit q1productions.com.