Paul joined Reed Smith's New York office in 2013 and focuses on white-collar criminal defense, government regulatory matters, internal corporate investigations, and complex civil litigation matters. He has particular experience representing public companies (corporates and financial institutions), management, Boards, Audit Committees and individual executives in investigations relating to securities and accounting fraud, foreign corrupt practices (including due diligence), benchmark manipulations, and price fixing/antitrust. Additional significant experience representing corporate defendants in a variety of civil matters including shareholder securities and derivative suits, antitrust class actions and False Claims Act cases.
- New York University School of Law, 1990, J.D.
- Tufts University, 1987, B.A., Political Science, summa cum laude
- Nueva York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit