Daja is Office Managing Partner of the Munich Office and has a 10+ years dispute practice encompassing, among others, finance related litigation, complex commercial litigation as well as arbitration – often in cross-border conflicts. From an industry perspective, she has wide-ranging expertise covering finance (including cryptocurrencies), insurance, health care, life science, real estate, entertainment & media.
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 2008, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- Free University of Brussels, 2006, LL.M., European and International Law
- University of Heidelberg, 2005, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- University of Heidelberg, 2002, Study of Law
- University of Passau, Germany, 2000, Study of Law
- All German Higher Regional Courts
- All German Local and District Courts
- Munich Bar Association
Premios y reconocimientos
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in Germany and Handelsblatt for Litigation, 2020-2022.