Ildar is counsel in the Energy & Natural Resources Group with wide ranging experience in international financings, particularly focusing on structured and limited recourse financings (including structured trade and export financings) in emerging markets, acting for both banks and corporates.
- College of Law, Guildford, 2003, LPC
- College of Law, Guildford, 2002, PgDL
- Kazakhstan Institute for Management, Economics and Strategic Planning, 1999, MBA
- Kazakh State University, 1994
- Inglaterra y Gales
- Listed as a Next Generation Partner in The Legal 500 UK for Trade finance, 2020-2021