Justus is a leading lawyer in our German Private Equity team and a partner in our Global Corporate Group, based in the Munich office.
He has more than 20 years of experience related to all types of private equity & venture capital transactions and a full range of national and cross-border M&A transactions.
- University of Munich, Germany, 1998, Ph.D., Law
- Munich, Germany, 1997, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- Munich, Germany, 1994, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- University of Munich, Germany, 1991, Study of Law
- University of Freiburg, Germany, 1989, Study of Law
- Ranked in Chambers Europe for Germany Private Equity: Venture Capital, 2020-2021
- Continuously ranked by JUVE Handbook German Commercial Law Firms (private equity / venture capital) and recognized as a lawyer with “good private equity and restructuring expertise” as well as a lawyer with “high competency, especially in connection with cross-border matters” by clients and competitors
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in Germany and Handelsblatt for Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Private Equity Law, and Venture Capital Law, 2009-2022