Gavin is an associate in the Labor and Employment Group. His practice focuses on representing management in a wide range of employment law matters, with a particular focus on defending against claims of discrimination. He also handles matters involving restrictive covenant and trade secrets issues, including both litigating and advising clients on enforcement or defense of noncompetition agreements and other post-termination restrictive covenants.
- Boston College Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Boston College, 2013, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Member of the Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar Association
- Member of Reed Smith's LGBT+ Business Inclusion Group (PRISM)