With a keen interest in trademark, design and model law, Charlotte is passionate about intellectual property and is dedicated to growing her knowledge and experience to help her clients protect their rights.
- Paris Bar School, 2021
- Montpellier 1 University, 2019, Diplôme d'Etudes juridiques françaises, Advanced Law of Obligations
- Montpellier 1 University, 2018, Master 2, Intellectual Property Law
- Montpellier 1 University, 2017, Master, Business Law
- Montpellier 1 University, 2016, Licence, Private Law
- Member of the AIPPI (International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property/Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriété Intellectuelle)