Stephen is a partner in the commercial litigation and arbitration department in Hong Kong. Stephen is qualified as a solicitor in Hong Kong and also as a barrister and solicitor in New Zealand.
Stephen considers the most important part of dispute resolution is not the dispute but the resolution. Far too often, complex and high value litigation spans numerous years. Stephen’s litigation philosophy is reflected in his ability to achieve reasonable outcomes within reasonable periods of time.
- University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Hong Kong
- Nueva Zelanda
- Present Committee Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong’s Arbitration Committee
- Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong
- Member of the Law Society of New Zealand
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
- Associate of the Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators (HKIAB)