Amanda is an associate in Reed Smith’s Transportation Industry Group, practicing in the areas of aviation product liability and commercial litigation. She defends aircraft manufacturers and aviation component manufacturers in state and federal courts throughout the United States. Amanda has experience in all aspects of pre-trial litigation, including drafting dispositive motions, coordinating and conducting discovery, taking and defending depositions, and working directly with clients and experts.
- Rutgers University, 2019, J.D.
- Rutgers University, 2016, B.A.
- Nueva Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- State Supreme Court - New Jersey
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania