Brittany assists corporate and individual clients in government investigations, criminal proceedings, and related civil litigation. Brittany also represents clients in complex commercial litigation.
As a part of the Pro Bono Counsel Program with the Office of the Federal Public Defender, Eastern District of Virginia, Brittany represents indigent clients in criminal proceedings in federal court.
Prior to joining Reed Smith, Brittany clerked for Judge Leonie M. Brinkema and Judge Michael S. Nachmanoff in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. Brittany was also a Litigation Associate at Hunton Andrews Kurth, LLP, where she similarly represented clients in civil litigation matters and investigations.
- American University, Washington College of Law, 2016, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, 2013, B.A.
- Distrito de Columbia
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fourth Circuit
- Honorable Leonie M. Brinkema, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- Honorable Michael S. Nachmanoff, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia