Jennifer is a part of our Antitrust and Competition team in the Global Regulatory Group. She focuses on antitrust investigations, litigation, mergers and counseling. She has represented clients in international cartel investigations, merger investigations and Sherman Act Section Two class action lawsuits in federal courts.
Jennifer has counseled international clients about antitrust laws relating to mergers and acquisitions and represented both corporations and individuals in the Antitrust Division's investigation of the auto parts industry.
In addition to her antitrust work, Jennifer has defended clients in federal and multi-state investigations involving the False Claims Act and consumer protection issues.
Active in the ABA Section of Antitrust Law, Jennifer is a Vice Chair of the Corporate Counseling Committee. She was formerly the Vice Chair of the International Committee and Chair of the Section's 2010 Fall Forum. She has spoken on international cartel and unilateral conduct panels and has written articles and papers on those topics.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2000, J.D.
- Cornell University, 1996, M.P.A.
- Cornell University, 1993, B.S.
- Distrito de Columbia
- Nueva York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- Member, ABA Section of Antitrust Law - Vice Chair of the Corporate Counseling Committee
- Women's White Collar Defense Association
- Legal 500, 2012-2015