Eric focuses his practice on international and domestic regulatory compliance and enforcement matters, white collar criminal litigation, civil false claims litigation, and securities enforcement. He counsels clients primarily in the health care, financial services and defense industries. Eric deals extensively with federal prosecutors and enforcement attorneys and state attorneys general. He has broad experience in representing clients in Securities and Exchange Commission investigative and enforcement matters.
- Tulane Law School, 1981, J.D.
- Tulane University, 1981, MBA
- Tulane University, 1977, B.A., with honors
- Nueva York
- Distrito de Columbia
- Recognized as a BTI Client Service All-Star 2017 and 2019 for service excellence.
- Named a "Star" (Non-IP Litigation and Enforcement) in the LMG Life Science Guide in 2015-2018.
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Criminal Defense: White-Collar, 2011-2021