Maria Earley is a financial services regulatory and enforcement partner in the Washington, D.C. office. Maria is a former Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) enforcement attorney with particular expertise on issues related to consumer protection laws and emerging technology. She advises and represents financial services and FinTech companies with respect to product development, regulatory compliance, state and federal enforcement and examination, state licensing and transactional matters.
- The George Washington University Law School, 2002, J.D.
- Northwestern University, 1998, B.A., Psychology
- Distrito de Columbia
- Nueva York
- U.S. District Court - District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court - District of Maryland
- Honorable Raymond L. Jackson, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- 2017 Housingwire Rising Star
- 8 September 2020 "JPMorgan flags potentially ‘illegal’ actions of employees and PPP loan recipients" Fortune
- 23 February 2017 “In Trump Era, Law Firms Prepare for Less Work, and Hiring, From CFPB” National Law Journal
- 11 October 2016 "Consumer Watchdog Setup Is Unconstitutional" U.S. News and World Report