Jennifer is a senior associate in the Asset Finance team of the Transportation Industry group, specialising in aviation and shipping finance. She advises global financial institutions, lessors, MROs, investors, private individuals, and operators on a broad range of cross-border asset and structured finance transactions in respect of several asset classes.
Jennifer has particular experience representing clients in cross-border commercial and private aircraft, and engine, transactions. This includes finance and operating leases, sale and leasebacks, individual and portfolio asset acquisitions and disposals, export-credit backed financings, restructurings, pre-delivery payment finance, and tax leases.
- College of Law, 2011, LL.B. (Hons), GDL and LPC, First Class
- Durham University, 2009, BA (Hons), Combined Social Sciences
- Inglaterra y Gales
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Listed as a Rising Star in Legal 500 Asia-Pacific for Singapore Asset finance: Foreign firms, 2022
- Ranked in Chambers Asia-Pacific for Singapore Aviation: Finance, 2022