Danielle's practice focuses on business transactional law with an emphasis on real estate matters. She represents clients in the acquisition, sale, financing, and leasing of commercial properties. Danielle also has extensive experience representing pro bono clients in the formation of non-profit organizations. Prior to joining Reed Smith, Danielle interned at a large technology company and bio-technology company where she learned how to represent tenants in the leasing of date centers and compliance with various government codes and regulations.
- University of St. Thomas, 2018, J.D., Mission Award Recipient for Scholarly Engagement and Societal Reform
- University of St. Thomas, 2018, Master, Master of Arts in Public Policy and Leadership
- College of St. Benedict, 2014, B.A.
- Special Olympics, Global Ambassador (Current)
- The Sparkle Effect, Board Member (Current)
- The National Inclusion Project, Board Member (2014-2019)
- ESPN’s 50 Game Changers (2018-2019)