Mattias Luukkonen is a corporate attorney with extensive experience advising clients in the life science industry on intellectual property and commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, venture capital financings and general corporate matters. With experience in both private practice and as in-house counsel for several companies, Mattias brings a unique and valuable business-focused perspective to advising clients on transactional matters.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, 2002, J.D., summa cum laude
- Karolinska Institute, 1998, Ph.D.
- Karolinska Institute, 1995, M.S.
- Lund University, 1993, B.S.
- Supreme Court - California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California