Daniel, a member of the Financial Industry Group, is highly experienced in a wide range of real estate transactions including the acquisition, disposition, financing and leasing of industrial, office, commercial and mixed use properties including major lease portfolio projects. More recently, Daniel has focused his practice on the representation of banks, credit unions and private lenders in real estate based, construction and other secured lending transactions including line of credit financing, loan modifications and restructurings. Daniel is also experienced in advising companies and developers on tax credit and economic incentive programs including the New Markets Tax Credit Program and the Grown New Jersey Assistance program. Daniel’s articles on tax credit and economic incentive programs have appeared in the New Jersey Law Journal and the New Jersey Commerce Magazine. Prior to joining Reed Smith, Daniel was Vice President and New Jersey State Counsel for a national title insurance underwriter and a Partner for an AmLaw 100 law firm.
- Villanova University School of Law, 2003, J.D.
- College of New Jersey, 1999, B.A.
- Nueva Jersey
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Urban Land Institute
- Honorable Edwin H. Stern, Superior Court - New Jersey, Appellate Division
- Honorable Donald S. Goldman, Superior Court - New Jersey, Civil Division
Premios y reconocimientos
- Villanova Achievement Scholarship
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Future Leaders Program