Kateri has a wide variety of complex business litigation experience, including litigation involving insurance coverage disputes. She represents, among others, major banking and financial institutions, manufacturers, and healthcare clients. She is experienced in handling coverage disputes under a broad range of insurance policies, including commercial general liability, directors and officers liability, and managed care liability. Kateri also advises clients on day-to-day claims handling matters. Additionally, Kateri has experience representing pharmaceutical clients in mass tort litigation, as well as defending manufacturers in toxic tort matters.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, 2015, J.D., with honors, North Carolina Law Review – Articles Editor
- Pennsylvania State University, 2012, B.A., Double Major
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Board, Glen Canyon Conservancy
- Advisory Board, Emmaus Community of Pittsburgh