LiLing serves as chair of the U.S. Emerging Growth & Venture Capital Group, and focuses on debt and equity financing transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate counseling. In her emerging companies practice, she provides exit strategy planning while looking after the full spectrum of a client's legal needs. She represents first-time and experienced investors as well as early-stage companies.
- The George Washington University Law School, 2008
- Syracuse University College of Law, 2007, J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles, 2004, B.A.
Premios y reconocimientos
- Listed as a Next Generation Partner in The Legal 500 USA for Venture capital and emerging companies, 2022
- Syracuse Law Review, Executive Editor
- Moot Court Honor Society
- Listed as a Next Generation Lawyer in The Legal 500 USA for Venture capital and emerging companies, 2018-2019