Ryan Preston’s practice focuses on strategic commercial arrangements involving complex services arrangements and other technology and data-driven transactions. Ryan helps structure and negotiate transformative business relationships across a variety of industry verticals. He also represents public and private companies in matters involving domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital, private offerings, and other capital formation activities. As part of his practice, Ryan has represented the leading technology, travel and telecom providers as well as fund sponsors, health care and energy companies, in transactions worldwide.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D.
- Southern Methodist University, B.B.A.
- Southern Methodist University, B.S.
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Privacy and Data Security Law, Information Technology Law, Technology Law, and IT Outsourcing Law, 2018-2022
- Selected for inclusion in the Texas Super Lawyers list for Technology Transactions (2018-2019)
- Named one of “The Best Lawyers in Dallas” by D Magazine, 2017
- Selected for inclusion in the Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Antitrust Litigation and Information Technology/Outsourcing (2006, 2011-2016)