Tim is an associate in Reed Smith’s Financial Industry Group. He is based in the firm’s New York office. Tim’s practice focuses on fund finance, primarily representing US and foreign banks and financial institutions as agents, lead arrangers and lenders in structuring, negotiating and documenting subscription credit facilities and other lending arrangements.
- New York Law School, 2019, summa cum laude
- Boston University, 2012, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Nueva York
- LGBT Bar Association of New York
- Asian American Bar Association of New York
- Joseph Solomon Award For Excellent Character and Fitness, 2019
- Prof. James Kibbey Memorial Award For Excellence in Commercial Law – Evening Division, 2019