Travis is an associate in the Global Commercial Disputes group. His focus includes commercial litigation of all types, including contract, personal injury, regulatory, and property disputes. He joined the firm after serving as an attorney in the United States Marine Corps, where he was as a criminal prosecutor in one of the busiest prosecution offices in the Marine Corps. As lead or assistant counsel, Travis tried multiple jury trials to verdict and gained a keen interest in litigation. He also served as a Special Assistant United States Attorney in the Southern District of California where he prosecuted numerous cases on the Central Violations Bureau docket.
- University of Houston Law Center, 2016, J.D., Cum laude
- Texas A&M University, 2013, B.A., History, Cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fifth Circuit
- Honorable Erin Lunceford, 61st District Court