Nick is a partner with over 25 years' experience specialising in EU, UK and International Environmental, Health & Safety, Product Regulatory, Chemicals, ESG and Climate Change laws. Nick heads the firm’s EMEA EHS and Product Regulatory practice.
- Chester College of Law, 1992, Law, 1st Class Honours
- Trinity Hall, Cambridge, 1991, BA in Law, 1st Class Honours
- Ranked in Chambers Global for Global Market Leaders Climate Change, 2021
- Listed as a Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500 UK for Environment, 2010-2021
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in the United Kingdom for Environmental Law, 2009-2021
- Ranked in Chambers UK for London Environment, 2007-2021