Melissa is Counsel in the Princeton office and is a member of the Global Commercial Disputes Group. Melissa is admitted to the bar in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania and has experience litigating cases in all three jurisdictions. Melissa’s practice focuses on complex commercial disputes and financial services litigation, including lawsuits based on corporate mismanagement, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, and fraud. Melissa has been involved in obtaining a temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction enforcing restrictive covenants and preventing theft of trade secrets. She also has successfully counseled and defended manufacturers and retailers in several price-fixing lawsuits under both the Sherman Antitrust Act and parallel state law statutes, including obtaining the dismissal of a price-fixing lawsuit under New York state law.
- George Washington University Law School, 1999, J.D., with honors
- Emory University, 1996, B.A.
- Nueva York
- Nueva Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Tenth Circuit
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- 23 August 2013 "Firms Made Women's Advancement a Business Priority" The Legal Intelligencer