Amir is a member of the Financial Industry Group, practicing in the area of Bankruptcy & Reorganization. He regularly represents and advises corporate clients on bankruptcy and other insolvency matters as well as issues related to the Uniform Commercial Code. He has extensive experience in banking and finance law, complex commercial litigation, business reorganizations, creditors' and debtors' rights under federal and state law, and constitutional litigation at the trial and appellate levels.
- Harvard Law School, 2011, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, 2005, B.A., magna cum laude
- Nueva York
- Distrito de Columbia
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Walter E. Chandler American Inn of Court
- Harvard Club of Washington, DC
- Penn Club of DC
- Honorable Frederic H. Block, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- Honorable John W. deGravelles, U.S. District Court - Middle District of Louisiana
- Honorable William V. Gallo, U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- Honorable Robert E. Grossman, U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Eastern District of New York
- Honorable Catherine Peek McEwen, U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Middle District of Florida
- Honorable Michael G. Williamson, U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Middle District of Florida