Justin is a litigation associate in the Global Commercial Disputes Group, where he represents businesses and financial institutions in state and federal courts throughout the country in complex commercial and class action litigation. Justin’s practice focuses on consumer law claims, including claims brought under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. In addition, Justin represents clients in the financial services industry in general business litigation, as well as real estate disputes, including mortgage and foreclosure process litigation and eminent domain. Prior to joining Reed Smith, Justin practiced law in the Tidewater region of Virginia, where he focused on land use and real estate litigation.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2004, J.D.
- University of Virginia, 1998, B.A., Government, U.Va. Department of Government & Foreign Affairs; Emmerich-Wright Prize for Best Fourth-Year Thesis; Distinguished Majors Program, Government
- State Supreme Court - Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fourth Circuit
- Virginia Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Museum District Association