Ben is the co-chair of the firm’s Global Commercial Disputes Group. He represents major corporations, states and high net worth individuals in complex, high value, cross-border, commercial disputes. Ben advises clients in a broad range of contentious matters in litigation before the English courts and international arbitration tribunals.
- College of Law, 2000, LPC
- College of Law, 1999, Postgraduate Diploma in Law
- University of Manchester, United Kingdom, 1998, BSc, Management Sciences, Hons
- Ranked in Chambers UK for London Commercial and Corporate Litigation, 2022
- Ranked in Legal 500 UK for Commercial Litigation, 2022
- Regarded as an “outstanding” partner in The Legal 500 UK for Fraud: Civil, 2021
- Listed as a Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500 UK for Commercial litigation: premium, 2020-2022