Dora is a partner in Reed Smith’s Global Regulatory Enforcement Group in China and New York. She advises multinational corporations in a broad range of industries on complex cross-border regulatory and compliance matters, internal and government investigations, litigation, and contentious matters.
Dora focuses her practice on cross-border investigations of white-collar crimes, trade compliance violations, theft of trade secrets, fraud and cyber crimes. She routinely counsels clients on anti-corruption/anti-bribery laws (US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, UK Bribery Act, and local anti-corruption requirements), cybersecurity and data privacy laws, pre-transaction compliance diligence, compliance audit and policy formulation and implementation, antitrust and fair competition, anti-money laundering legislations, trade-related compliance requirements and other regulatory compliance issues.
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., Member of National Moot Court Team; Journal of Transnational Law and Contemporary Problems
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A.
- Nueva York
- New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Honourable Chief Judge Robert Pratt, State Court of Appeals - New York
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in the inaugural edition of The Best Lawyers™ in China for Criminal Defense and Investigations (International Firms) and Labor and Employment Law (International Firms), 2020
- Best Brief Award and Regional Quarterﬁnalist, National Moot Court Competition Semi-ﬁnalist, Van Oosterhout/Baskerville Moot Court Competition
- Advocate, National Moot Court Team, The University of Iowa College of Law
- Member, Journal of Transnational Law and Contemporary Problems
- Head research assistant and co-author to Professor Burns H. Weston, The University of Iowa College of Law Fellowship Recipient, American Bar Association (ABA) Fellowship Award
- Member, Berkeley Honors Society
- Outstanding Service Award & Commencement Speaker, University of California at Berkeley