Jody Wood is a partner in the Transportation Industry Group, focusing on commercial litigation and international arbitration. His practice encompasses contentious matters in the shipping and aviation sectors, in addition to which he works alongside the asset finance teams on enforcement and workouts for the firm’s lending clients.
- Southampton University, 2010, Maritime Law Short Course
- College of Law, Guildford, 2002, Legal Practice Course
- CIARB Diploma in International Arbitration
- Inglaterra y Gales
- Solicitors Regulation Authority of England & Wales
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, FCIArb
Volunteering and Causes
- Lawyers Without Borders (LWOB): Project aimed at combatting the illegal trade of endangered species and wildlife crime in Kenya.