The business case for diversity and inclusion is clear – and so is the commitment from an increasing number of companies and law firms to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. Less clear is how to achieve these goals.
In this video webinar, three expert panelists will discuss tangible strategies that organizations can implement to make their D&I programs more impactful.
Type d’évènement: Formation juridique continue, Diversité, Equité & Inclusion, Webinar
- Date/heure de début
- 12 September 2019, 2:00 PM EDT
- Date/heure de fin
- 12 September 2019, 3:00 PM EDT
- Effective Diversity & Inclusion training programs
- Best practices for recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce
- The role of senior management in driving an inclusive culture
Panelists: John Iino, Merle Vaughn and Camille Gear Rich