Type d’évènement: Conférence
- Reed Smith's New York office, 599 Lexington Avenue, 22nd Floor, New York NY 10022
- Date/heure de début
- 26 March 2020, 8:30 AM EDT
- Date/heure de fin
- 26 March 2020, 12:00 PM EDT
- Inscription en ligne
- Register for Life Sciences and Health Care Industry Private Equity Seminar
We are particularly pleased to welcome Julie Barnes, J.D., of Maverick Health Policy for a dynamic keynote on how the legislative agenda and health policy initiatives we’re seeing in D.C., as well as the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, could impact health care and life sciences companies. Julie is a health care policy expert with years of experience helping the private sector navigate federal government activities that impact the health care system.
The program will also feature two insightful panels, and we are pleased to welcome panelists from Fortress Investment Group, Aperture Venture Partners LLC, EW Healthcare Partners, and Belhealth Investment Partners, as well as from Reed Smith. Additional information on the panels is available below.
Our first panel, "State of the Life Sciences and Health Care Private Equity Market," will discuss key investment trends, challenges and opportunities within sectors and across the industry. Our speakers include:
- Chris LiPuma, Vice President, Fortress Investment Group
- Anthony Natale, M.D., Managing Partner, Aperture Venture Partners LLC
- Shaunak Parikh, Partner, EW Healthcare Partners
- Rebecca Yu, Vice President, Belhealth Investment Partners
- Julia Boyd, Partner, Reed Smith LLP
Our second panel, "Regulatory Trends and Hot Topics in Life Sciences and Health Care Private Equity Deals," will discuss key regulatory concerns across the industry and means to mitigate risk. Our speakers include:
- Jeremy Alexander, Partner, Reed Smith LLP
- Peter Emmi, Partner, Reed Smith LLP
- Kimberly Gold, Partner, Reed Smith LLP
- Cori Annapolen Goldberg, Partner, Reed Smith LLP
Space is limited for this invitation-only event. Register to reserve your spot today!