Nicole is an associate in the Financial Industry Group. She works on broad range of deals for the banking team including leveraged finance, corporate finance and real estate finance.
- BPP Law School, London, UK, 2013, M.A.
- University of Oxford, 2011, B.A.
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Coordinator of Liberty legal advice line for Reed Smith
- Conducted a document review and analysis task for Amicus, a charity helping with death row cases
- Volunteer for a domestic violence clinic
- Volunteer for Liberty letter writing clinic in conjunction with Queen Mary University
- Coordinator of a section of a cross-office report on Afghanistan’s public defender system
- Assisted with drafting witness statements for child refugee applications