Miriam is an associate in the Energy and Natural Resources Group. Her experience includes acting for lenders, sponsors, borrowers, issuers, trustees and servicers on a variety of cross-border transactions across structured finance, funds finance, project finance and debt capital markets. She also works on social impact finance transactions.
- BPP Law School, 2016, LPC, Distinction
- Brunel University, 2014, LL.B., First Class Honors, with Professional Placement
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- LawWorks Annual Pro Bono Awards 2020 – Highly Commended for the Junior Lawyers Division
- Reed Smith Pro Bono Star of the Year 2020 – Highly Commended