Sebastian is a German qualified lawyer, an associate in the Munich office of Reed Smith and member of the German Antitrust and Competition practice. He acts for national and international clients in German and EU antitrust and competition law matters.
- Stuttgart, Germany, 2020, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- Freiburg, 2018, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- University of Freiburg, Germany, 2012, Study of Law
- All German Local and District Courts
- All German Higher Regional Courts
- Munich Bar Association