Stephen is a commercial disputes partner with over 12 years of experience advising on complex commercial litigation and international arbitration. As an experienced advocate, Stephen brings clarity and focus in advising clients on their disputes in Hong Kong.
Stephen is experienced in dealing with multi-jurisdictional fraud and international asset tracing litigation involving freezing, gagging and other urgent interim injunctive applications. He also has extensive experience conducting arbitration under HKIAC and ICC rules and is a committee member of the Law Society of Hong Kong’s Arbitration Committee.
- University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Hong Kong
- Present Committee Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong’s Arbitration Committee
- Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong
- Member of the Law Society of New Zealand
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
- Associate of the Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators (HKIAB)