Peter, a partner in our Restructuring & Insolvency Group, has consistently been ranked one of the "Nation's Top 10 Bankruptcy Lawyers" in the 2013-2021 editions of United States Lawyer Rankings. He is repeatedly included in The Best Lawyers in America© list in the specialties of Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation - Bankruptcy. In addition, Chambers USA ranks Peter as one of America's Leading Bankruptcy Lawyers ("He is one of the top people I have ever encountered in bankruptcy and restructuring - he has an incredible command of the bankruptcy code and he is very practical."). He holds an AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell, which is the law publication's highest rating level for skill and integrity. He is the immediate past Chair of the Loan Workouts Committee of the Business Law Section of the American Bar Association.
- Washington University School of Law, 1982, J.D.
- Duke University, 1979, B.A., Public Policy Studies and Economics
- Editorial Advisory Board, The Journal of Bankruptcy Law
- Editorial Advisory Board, The Journal of Corporate Renewal
- Advisory Board, American Bankruptcy Institute and Georgetown University Law Center, Continuing Legal Education
- Turnaround Management Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Commercial Law League of America
- Committee on Business Bankruptcy of the American Bar Association
- Committee on Commercial Financial Services of the American Bar Association
Récompenses et distinctions
- Selected as one of the "Nation's Top 10 Bankruptcy Lawyers" in United States Lawyer Rankings (2013-2019)
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation - Bankruptcy, 2007-2023
- Selected for inclusion in the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list for Bankruptcy: Business, 2014-2019
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Philadelphia & Surrounds Bankruptcy/Restructuring, 2014-2022