Lucy is responsible for the delivery of the Reed Smith’s knowledge, innovation and information strategy. Her role is to deliver access to the relevant information and knowledge required to deliver exceptional client service. Using technology and project management to deliver legal service efficiently is a key focus of the firm’s Practice Innovation team, which Lucy’s leads. The firm has invested in an Innovation programme to harness the ideas and creativity of the firm’s community. Lucy and her team also identify opportunities for the firm to collaborate with clients to help them deliver their own strategic goals.
- King's College London, 1984, LL.B., Hons
- Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 1984, Maitrise en Droit
- University of Nottingham, 2002, MBA, Distinction
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Member of the Law Society of England & Wales
- Member of the KM Committee of the Society for Computers & Law
- Member of the ILTA UK Planning Committee