Jennifer is an experienced commercial litigator. She counsels clients in resolving complex disputes in all phases of litigation in federal and state trial and appellate courts and alternative dispute resolution forums. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, business disputes, and employment litigation.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2006, J.D., Recipient of Witkin Award for Academic Excellence: Negotiation and Mediation Practice
- Stanford University, 2001, B.A., International Relations
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Pro Bono - Leadership Council for the Bar Association of San Francisco's Justice & Diversity Center
- Honorable Teri L. Jackson, State Superior Court - California