Terry is a counsel specializing in Admiralty law, dealing mainly with marine casualties, including collision, salvage, pollution and unsafe ports. He has been involved in many of the headline cases in recent years. Terry was based in Hong Kong from 1995 until August 2019 and has traveled extensively within Asia, attending casualty investigations, governmental inquiries and speaking engagements.
- University of Hong Kong, 2007, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws
- BPP Law School, 2005, GDL
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Hong Kong
- Member of The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Member of The Law Society of England & Wales