Simon is a founding partner of the Firm’s Frankfurt office and a member of the Financial Industry Group of Reed Smith. His practice focuses on the advice of national and international financial institution in connection with banking & finance and banking regulatory issues as well as on securitization.
- University of Frankfurt, Germany, 2003, Ph.D., Law
- Germany, 2001, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- Germany, 1999, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- University of Frankfurt, Germany, 1994, Law
- All German Higher Regional Courts
- All German Local and District Courts
- Bar Association Frankfurt am Main
Récompenses et distinctions
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in Germany and Handelsblatt for Banking and Finance Law, 2020-2022.