Chris represents litigants in commercial, financial services, mass tort, insurance, bad faith, and product liability litigation, serving as trial and national counsel in a variety of complex and individual matters. He has defended, managed and litigated a wide variety of cases in state and federal courts across the country, including serving as litigation counsel to several medical products companies, trial counsel to a large hedge fund, counsel to a major pharmaceutical manufacturer, and counsel in 9/11-related World Trade Center litigation.
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, J.D.
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Defense Research Institute