Adam has 12+ years of experience advising on a broad spectrum of UK, EU and international environmental, health & safety, product compliance, carbon market and climate change law matters.
He is a UK-recognised lawyer for his expertise handling environmental matters and has regularly been ranked as a 'rising star' by Legal 500 and as 'up and coming' by Chambers UK. In the latest Legal 500 UK edition, Adam has been ranked as a 'Next Generation Partner' and described as "an exceptional professional. We appreciate the quality of his insight and his approachability and availability."
- University of Northumbria, 2007, LPC
- University of Bristol, 2006
- Listed as a Next Generation Partner in The Legal 500 UK for Environment, 2020-2021
- Routinely ranked in Chambers UK for London Environment, with the following references:
- Chambers UK 2022 lists Adam as ‘Up and Coming’ and notes that he is part of "a well-respected team on environment regulations” and provides a “brilliant service”.
- Chambers UK 2020 notes that Adam is a "very capable" lawyer” who is "able to give very clear advice in subjects which aren't always that clear." He is also praised by clients for the way in which he "turns things around super quickly."
- Chambers UK 2019 states that clients value Adam’s ability to “focus on the key legal issues and explain them to a non-legal audience simply and concisely”
- Legal 500 UK 2019 notes that Adam is ‘recommended’ for Environmental matters
- Chambers UK 2018 describes Adam as “highly experienced and technically capable” and notes “he’s confident because he knows his stuff”
- Legal 500 UK 2017 highlights that Adam “delivers detailed knowledge in an appropriate way”
- Chambers UK 2017 describes Adam as “a very patient professional, very even-tempered and grounded" and someone who "explains the potential solutions along with the pros and cons in a very clear, concise and understanding manner”